Monday, October 24, 2011

Chair



Well what have you been up to lately? I've been making a chair for a charity auction for a non profit in Carrollton, GA, the Scrap Bin. It takes donated material and sells it to people like me at greatly reduced rates. But the best part is that they give teachers supplies, up to a certain amount for free, every day. I've taken a few things to them, clock hands, bottle caps, and some other odds and ends. They have a list of what they are looking for, blue glass bottles seem to be a big seller for some reason. The sale of the chairs will take place at their location in Carrollton, GA on November 19, 2011 from 10am - 2pm.
So, onto what's up with my etsy store?  63-ford-galaxie-clock and a 58-ford-fairlane-hubcap-clock, I do have lots more available at www.metalartdude.etsy.com or just contact me. I have a lot in my trunk that are still being identified and cleaned.
Also, I did a custom pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment