Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Latest Adventures

Altoids Clock
These are a few things that I have been working on lately for my etsy shop, MetalArtDude's Metal Shop. An Altoids tin clock, a 72 Buick Electra 225 Hubcap Clock, and a Metal Dog, Rusty. Recently the gallery that I have work at in downtown HomeGrown Decatur was featured on the local news about local small downtown shops and such, there is a video on the home page for the gallery. They pass by an Altoids clock and a couple of robots that I made. So what else has been going on? I went to the sauna yesterday for 4 hours and it was free! Well, no the volunteer coordinator at the Newnan Habitat for Humanity Restore joked that at least we got a free sauna yesterday. The warehouse isn't air conditioned and the temps yesterday and today are in the upper 90's. I volunteer at the store and it's a lot of fun plus I like the mission of Habitat for Humanity. If you need any kind of building supplies, furniture, and more check out your local Restore because they do have quality items at reasonable prices, sometimes even brand new in the box items. So now onto the art and clocks.

1972 Buick Electra 225
Rusty the Springer Dog
Pluto
Rusty is a parts dog, much like my crazy little dog, Pluto.
Pluto and Shaft
So the little parts dog with the big ears, small nose, huge underbite, tiny stub tail, short legs, and a big dog attitude. His best friend is a white German Shepherd, Wolfie. Pluto thinks that he's the main dog and doesn't let Wolfie get the best of him, he's a tough little dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment