Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blue Robots, Granite, and the Pool

Being alone is an adjustment. I've spent the last few years with a very active child and now I only see her every other weekend. It's been a big change, we use to do almost everything together, lots of time at the pool, hiking granite outcroppings in Dekalb county, and trips to the playground.
I asked online about what color to paint something the other day, sometimes it just doesn't hit me like it usually does, and got no responses. I asked my good friend T and she suggested blue, not a color I would have thought of for a robot, needless to say I do appreciate it much. Being an artist in isolation, sort of is difficult, ideas need to be bounced off of others, suggestions made, and right now I don't have that. It's been an interesting change. So to T, I thank you for the robot is shaping up and the blue metallic paint is looking great.

No comments:

Post a Comment