Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Grey

Grey, that is how I feel. I do not like the fall, I do not like the winter. I do not like them. Spring is nice. Summer to me is the best, long sunny days. Hot sticky days! I do not like to layer my clothes, I do not like it! I like to take my clothes off.

The worst part of fall and winter for me is the cloudiness, endless days of clouds. Rain, I like the rain. But clouds with no rain, well that just makes me feel grey. And I do not like it. I like colors, reds, greens, blues, yellows, purples, and every other color of spring and summer. The short days play havoc on my psyche. I feel like I can get nothing done. I know that this time shall pass and once again the trees will turn green, the sun will warm me up, and I will walk once again in the heat but for now I do miss it so.
 
These days are harder for me as I feel such a disconnect with my life, I miss my daughter, my dogs, my cat, and I miss having a regular well paying job that I love. What I do now is great, I do love being an artist but there are many struggles with this life, mostly financial, it wasn't supposed to be this way at my age, was it?


When you meet someone and find out that you like them it is a difficult thing for me to hold back and be patient. I am lonely, I crave friendship, compassion, and love. I want to move so fast and yet I know that I can not. I will be patient, as I know the trees will turn green again, so too will I love again.

I'd like to show you some pics of artsy stuff but I haven't worked on much lately. Hopefully soon, I will have some semblance of a studio. It has been a huge adjustment for me this last year, a lot has changed, a lot more is left to change, and that is actually a very good thing. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment