Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hubcap Clocks

61 Oldsmobile
I've busy lately getting a lot of hubcaps ready for different galleries. I'm up to 3 now and hopefully 4 in the very near future. Inside Out Accessories in Vinings Jubilee, HomeGrown Decatur, and At the Collective in Inman park. The next gallery is in downtown Newnan, GA, it's called Bells Handcrafts, hopefully next week I'll head down there and give them some inventory. Now the garage that I'm going to rent starting in February will let me have a place to do my welding and work on the hubcaps and other clocks. I've got a lot to do. I have requests for some garden art flying pigs, a metal bank, and some more lamps. Time to get busy! 
So what else has been going on? Well, I haven't had a disaster yet but that's a good thing? Life is normalizing and I'm finding my way in Carrollton, GA, wow, it's been a long strange and fun year living in a new/old place. I've changed a lot over this last year, I think and hope for the best though. I don't have a permanent job yet and sometimes don't know if I will again, not that I don't want one, I do, I think that the path and way I'm heading is working for me! It's just different than what I did for the last 15 plus years. Soon I start a program to be a master gardener! I am looking forward to this immensely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment