Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Time

The beginning of the year is a time to reflect on what worked last year and what I want to improve this year. There are a lot of things that I want to improve. I have struggled financially all last year and only through the grace, support, and help of my parents have I made it to where I am today. I walked away from a marriage with not much, a divorce saddled me with a large debt, not being able to find steady employment has added to that. I am hoping this year that I will improve my art work and sales of said artwork. I was at a meeting with other artists the other night and the gallery owners were discussing what worked and what did not work. I need to sit down and figure some of those things out for my self because I need to move on and up. :-)

So, of course what did I do today? Went to another salvage yard and got some awesome hubcaps! And a few pics of some of the sights.


56 or 57 Chevy
65 Ford Truck

Salvage Yard

VW and Rambler

No comments:

Post a Comment