Monday, January 30, 2012

Things that I think about while driving 75 mph

Sometimes it's easy to get lost in one's own perspective. My life is so busy, I'm so stressed, I'm overworked, these people drive like idiots, and on and on. Not saying that about my self, except the driving thing and I'm pretty sure that the other drivers think that I'm the idiot too.

So, where were we? Well when I'm driving and sometimes getting down on myself, life, and things I think about the world. I think that in this huge world on this tiny planet many things are going on that have nothing to do with me but happen just the same. Now babies are being born, thousands. Someone is dying, actually thousands. Someone decided today just now that they didn't want to live any more and took the situation into their own hands. That is sad, there is always someone that cares! Now there are people making babies, leaving work, getting high, getting drunk, waking up, sleeping, eating, cooking, planting something, and there are people making plans that you and I might not agree with. With billions of people on this planet you can be assured that no matter what you are feeling and myself included, you are not alone.

 I think about these things and more sometimes and it makes me feel small and insignificant, I am but one person. But my life's struggles, hardships, and joys are a tiny part of this thing we call life. Thinking about these things help me to stop the pity party, chill out, and realize that it's a lot more than about me.


But I probably should paying more attention while I drive, actually I do. I know how quickly things can change. And now for cute dog pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment