Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year new beginning

Well, I've made it to a new year, as have many other people. But if you would have asked me a few years ago I probably wouldn't have been very positive about making it to this year. 2011 was a year of change and transformation for me. The change is always going to be there but I've come out of the process stronger and much healthier. I actually look forward to the future, I want to have a tomorrow, and a new life. I have changed much over the last year, and that is a very good thing, I still have a long way to go but now there is light and the tunnel is behind me. Now to get some artwork done and some photos of said artwork. I'll have a new studio to work at in a few weeks, really just a garage at an transmission shop but a real place to create!
Pluto in the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment